"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success." - Henry Ford
The DISC assessment model provides a common language and better understanding of self, an ability to adapt behaviours with others within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, and all other relationships.
DISC profiles help you and your team to:
- Increase colleague and self knowledge: how people respond to conflict, what motivates, what causes stress and how to solve problems
- Improve working relationships by recognising the communication needs of team members
- Facilitate better teamwork and learn productive conflict resolution
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
How is DISC used?
Our clients use DISC as they find it an easy to understand and effective tool for:
- Building productive teams
- Developing effective managers, supervisors, leaders
- Training a powerful sales force
- Improving customer service
- Helping with change and conflict management
- Assisting in hiring, recruiting, placement, promotion, outsourcing
- Recognising probable strengths and weaknesses within each style of personality shown
All DISC styles and priorities are equally valuable. We are all a blend of the four styles.
Work, management and leadership styles are influenced by factors such as life experiences, education, and relationships.
Gaining a better understanding of yourself is the first step to becoming more effective when working with others.
Learning about the DISC styles of other people you work or live with can help you understand their priorities and how they differ from your own.
Improve the quality of your time in the workplace, at home or any other environment by using DISC to build more effective relationships.
For more information about how DISC can help in your business and also how I use DISC when coaching your staff please contact me and we can discuss in further detail.
We look forward to working with you towards your greater success.